Current rates, terms, conditions and disclosures are available by calling
213-217-6612 or email email@example.com.
MWDFCU takes great pride in offering you a safe and sound credit union to deposit your hard earned money. A $25.00 minimum deposit is required to maintain your account with interest earning monthly on average daily deposits over $25.00 and federally insured by the NCUA up to $250,000. To open an account, click here.
To print or download the Terms and Conditions of Your Account, click here.
Scottie Savers Account (under 13 years old)
Minimum deposit of $5.00 required to maintain this account with interest earning monthly on average daily deposits at a slightly higher interest rate than the basic share account. Inquire with MWDFCU about the special gifts available for Scottie Saver accounts.
Teen Gold Club Account (13-17 years old)
Minimum deposit of $25.00 required to maintain this account with interest earning monthly on average daily deposits. This teen savings account earns a slightly higher interest rate than the basic savings account. Inquire with the MWDFCU about the special programs available for your Teen Gold Club Saver accounts.
Certificates – 6 month to 48 month terms
Watch your portfolio grow with a term account, earning higher dividends, in a safe environment and federally insured by the NCUA up to $250,000. Check out the RATES page for more details.
Minimum Balance: $2,500 for all terms.
- No additional deposits may be made to a certificate after opening.
- There is a penalty for early withdrawal equal to 90 days interest - withdrawals of any amount will close the account
- Each member account is insured to $250,000 by the NCUA
- Jumbo certificates add .10% to current rates OR
- Seniors (55 and older) add .10% to current rates.
- Add .10% for rollover CD's with MWD FCU.
- Contact the Credit Union for an application and further details.
‘Certificate Builder’ – a great way to start saving!
It’s easy to begin investing in certificates with this great deposit program.
- $250 minimum Deposit
- $40 minimum monthly deposit
- 1 year term
Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
Passbook and term accounts available at very competitive rates. Brochures are available on tax benefits and limits for each type. We advise you to consult your tax preparer on which product will better serve your needs.
- Open with as little as $25
- No fees to open or maintain account
- Federally insured by NCUA up to $250,000
- Contact the Credit Union for an IRA application
Christmas Club Accounts
Sign up anytime and start saving for the holidays, taxes, or vacations today. Disbursement on this account is scheduled for the first working day of November and will be deposited to your share account or mailed upon request. Sign up today!
Money Market Accounts
For a more flexible, higher yielding account, check out the current rates on our Money Market account.
- Minimum average balance of $2,500.00 required to waive the $10.00 minimum monthly balance fee.
- Can be used as a "Protection Account" for overdraft protection. Transfers to cover overdrafts are counted in the six (6) allowed transactions (see next item).
- You may make six (6) pre-authorized withdrawals or transfers from the account per monthly statement cycle, three (3) of which may be made by check written by you or a Credit Union draft payable to a third party. Internet-initiated transfers, telephone-initiated transfers, and overdraft protection transfers between your accounts are counted in the six (6) allowed transfers as mentioned above. A $5.00 monthly excessive transfer fee may be assessed for exceeding the authorized number of Money Market transfers per statement cycle.
- We may be required to close your account, take away any ability to transfer and write checks, or convert the account to a checking or other transaction account if these restrictions are violated.
Set up recurring bills to pay automatically through an ACH payment with your companies by supplying them with the routing and transit number 322078668 along with your account number. (They may require a cancelled check for this information.) It is always advised to maintain a check register at all times to tract your available balance to avoid Non-Sufficient Fund fees and to prevent returned items.
- No minimum balance requirements
- No per-check charge
- No service charge on non-interest checking
- Free VISA Debit card
- Direct deposit is available
- 24-hour telephone service (sign up required)
- Overdraft protection with Line-of-Credit for qualified members
- Low fee on interest earning checking
We are pleased to announce Legacy Member Services as our new preferred provider for member check orders. The credit union encourages members to use the online feature to easily and securely place their check reorders. You may also place an order in person at the credit union office. Use the links below to determine which style of check you prefer:
Browse check designs
VISA Check Card (DEBIT)
Stop writing checks with the use of a Visa Check Card, accepted anywhere the VISA logo is displayed. For unlimited POS transactions where you would usually write a check or pay cash, simply swipe your card, select CREDIT and sign the receipt to deduct the payment from your Share Draft account automatically. And ATM cash withdrawals are free* at all CO-OP outlets on available funds.
* Please be aware of the ATM fee charged by the provider of the machine stated prior to each transaction. Credit union fees may apply for foreign ATM machines. See Fee schedule for more details.
To avoid fees, click here for a network of ATMs!
CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT A LOAN APPLICATION
Loans are provided at the best possible rates to qualified borrowers with fast, courteous service. Choose a direct payment method for convenience. Credit Life and Credit Disability Insurance options are also available for all loan products.
VISA Platinum Cards
Apply today for the one card you want in your wallet. Get revolving credit at competitive rates and terms accepted wherever the VISA, STAR, Cirrus and CO-OP logos are displayed.
For added security shopping on-line, activate your personal password at
- Platinum card
- Cash advances carry the same interest rate as purchases
- No annual fee
To check balances and activity, click here for ezcardinfo.com.
Home Equity Line of Credit
Our Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) is a variable rate line of credit with a fixed-rate loan lock option. Use your HELOC as a line of credit or lock funds into a fixed-rate loan up to your available credit limit. Plus, take advantage of interest-only payments!
So whether you’re looking to make home improvements, expand, renovate or consolidate debt, our HELOC with up to 80% LTV financing can make it all possible.
Click here for rates and additional information.
A full line up of 1st Mortgage products and rates are available to match your needs at click here or by calling 877-578-9513.
Share Secured Loans
This loan is secured by your savings account at very flexible terms.
Shop like a cash buyer and bargain for the best price with a pre-approved vehicle loan. We offer competitive low rates and flexible terms for new and used autos, RVs, motorcycles and new watercraft.
Programs, rates, and terms subject to change without notice.
Rates may vary depending on individual's credit history